Sunday, August 29, 2010

Facebook V.S Blogging

I just don't understand! Really..What is it about FACEBOOK that we all love so much?? I think BLOGS are much more darling to look at but lets face the fact that FACEBOOK is a good way to reconnect with those we love, miss and a great way to get to know each other much better! But I am a woman of my word and some of you i'm sure saw on FACEBOOK the deal I made with Kylee to update our BLOGS every Sunday night...If anyone wants to join our deal for motivation PLEASE do so :)
I failed last sunday to update my BLOG because I started thinking.... who is going to see it anyways??? But I decided I don't care..I'm going to do it for me. I am at a major turning point in my life and have some major decisions ahead of me and I think it's a good way to reconnect to myself. To make a long story short..I"m blogging for myself, to help me realize who I am? Who I want to be? and what I am capable of becoming! Dumb??? Oh well...Like I said I am doing for ME:)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I do it for me and my family. I want to print it one day and look back at what we did. I need to be better about blogging the little things so maybe I will take that challange and blog the little things on sudays. I'm glad you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SOOO not been in the mood to blog lately. It seems like I go in spurts. Anyway, I blog for me too...like Beth said, For me it's a Journal of sorts. Sometimes I say personal thoughts on there and then feel dumb...but who cares? I'm just being me. It is a good way to reconnect with your self...You go girl!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete